INI POWER SYSTEMS FLEX‐FUEL GENERATOR AND HYBRID POWER SYSTEMS LIMITED WARRANTY
Dewey Electronics Corporation hereby warrants that new INI Flex‐Fuel Generators and Hybrid Power System components, purchased from an authorized INI dealer will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of time stated herein, subject to stated limitations.
Any new Flex‐Fuel Generator, or Hybrid Power System component, purchased from an authorized Dewey Electronics Corporation dealer at standard pricing will be warrantied against defects in material or workmanship for a period one (1) year from the date of purchase, subject to exclusions noted herein.
DURING THE PERIOD OF WARRANTY
INI Power Systems Inc. will, free of charge, repair or replace, at INI’s option, any part adjudged defective by INI due to faulty workmanship or material from the factory. Parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the products warranty period. All parts replaced under warranty become the property of INI Power Systems Inc.
from this warranty shall include but are not limited to:
1. Failure resulting from installation of parts or accessories that are not qualitative equivalent to genuine INI parts.
2. Failure resulting from abnormal strain, neglect, or abuse
3. Failure resulting from lack of proper maintenance
4. Failure resulting from accident or corrosion damage
5. Failure resulting from disassembly, repair, or attempted repair beyond the maintenance procedures specified in the Operators Manual, by non‐INI Power Systems factory trained service technicians.
6. For products containing rechargeable batteries, warranty of the battery shall be based on the warranty offered by the battery manufacturer (typically 12 months). The battery maintenance schedules and requirements are available in the INI TM (Training Manual or Operator Manual) for each product.
under this warranty shall be to:
1. Operate and maintain the Generator and Hybrid Power System as specified in the appropriate Operators Manual.
2. Give notice to INI Power Systems Inc. of any and all apparent defects within ten (10) days of discovery, and make the unit or component available at that time for inspection and repairs at an authorized INI Power Systems repair location.
To transfer the warranty from the original purchaser to any subsequent purchaser(s), it is imperative that the unit or component be inspected, and registered for warranty by INI Power Systems. In order for this warranty to remain in effect, this inspection and registration must take place within ten (10) days after transfer. An inspection and registration fee will be charged for this service. In no case will the warranty be extended beyond the original period.
INI POWER SYSTEMS INC. MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH EXCEED THE OBLIGATIONS AND TIME LIMITS STATED IN THIS WARRANTY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY INI POWER SYSTEMS INC. AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY.
WARRANTY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q. What costs are my responsibilities during the warranty period?
A. The customer’s responsibility includes all cost of normal maintenance service, non‐warranty repairs, accidental damages, as well as oil and spark plugs.
Q. What are examples of “abnormal” strain, neglect, or abuse?
A. These terms are general and overlap each other in areas. Examples include: Running the Generator out of oil, lack of proper maintenance, operating the machine with a broken or damaged part which causes another part to fail, and so on. If you have specific questions on operation and maintenance consult the Operators Manual, or contact INI Power Systems directly.
Q. Does the warranty cover incidental costs such as transportation due to failure?
A. Yes, thru the RMA process and procedures the incidental costs of transportation may be covered under the warranty.
Q. May I perform any or all of the recommended maintenance shown in the Operators Manual?
A. Yes, if you follow the procedures specified in the Operators Manual.
This warranty is effective on all purchases made after 2020.
For purchases made before 2021 the previous two-year warranty will be honored.